Saturday, February 23, 2008

I CAN'T DIE YET




Sometimes i think
I am no more living
'coz my life is like a desert
On which sun of failure is shining
It is like a jungle of torture.
Where I'm lost with no way out.
It is like an ocean of sorrows
Into which I'm destined to drown
Happiness for me is like a mirage
Which i can see but never reach
Living has become a hard toil
From which the only escape is death

Then again i think,
I just can't die.
'coz i have many things to do
Many mistakes to make right
I have to experience the unexperienced
And i still have to fight my fate
I still have girls to date
Some money to make
Babes to romance
Music to dance
Moreover i have a life to live


There is so much that i haven't done
But i want to do so bad
And i know that
Until i do them all
I can't die
I have to live
Though my life is going nowhere
I know i will reach somewhere
Until that day i have to wait
Wait and lay a bait
So that i can trap happiness
I have to enjoy perfect bliss
But for that i have to survive
So i just can't die, not yet.........!!!

BY- Aditya Dogra

1 comment:

Dr. Joanne Cacciatore said...

Beautiful, thank you for this.