Thursday, May 8, 2008

"if u ve nothing to say,say nothing"


In the name of survival,

In the name of practicality,

In the name of winning,

I have lost myself somewhere.



I'm running fast

I'm running hard

But, am I running in the right path?

I cannot stop to think

The next one will overtake.

In the madness to win the race,

I have lost myself somewhere.



Oh! The millions of dreams I had,

The things I held close to heart,



The love I thought will never depart -

All are lost along the path

And I have lost myself somewhere.



I had friends, am still so proud

But today, alone among the crowd

I was very rich without a penny

Now, just a beggar with lots of money.

I know, I have lost myself somewhere.



This is not the 'I', that I had always known

Alas! I am not myself now

And I can not be myself anymore

___________________________
By : Manish Jain
P.S: When you are in light, everything will follow you. But when you enter dark, even your own shadow will not follow you. and that is life..........

1 comment:

viveksood72 said...

hi
aditya this is really good one i appriciates.
vivek sood