Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dope Show

life is a dark room with no one lasting
A  temple which people adore and like visiting

Like an island with only a tree
Which gives all fruits in free
happy with all what I have
Don't want the sky to crack

In the woodland , saw her with my blind folded eyes
She was no one else but by compliance
People took it wrong
i never wanted her other than a friend

emotrons,filled the sky and covered the lightness
I was still in her love and her maltness
I never liked her,But her smile
ooh gosh, beautiful than the death itself

God , i am waiting for a call
The judgement is already all in all
I am trapped in this body and soul
You fired me out of a hole

I am not a gun shot
i am not your games plot
I am stronger than seven seas
i am bigger than a piece of peas

Kill me I have no love for life
I will fuck you for putting my another price
Swimming with the shark , hunting for food
Know that God is deader than the thousand years old booze.
 
Regards,
Aditya Deadpan
Emotrons : I was thinking just like gravitons are the particles responsible for gravitational, Emotrons are the particles responsible for emotions .

No comments: